Las 49 mejores líneas de cierre en películas / The 49 best closing lines in movies
'¿Carreteras? ¡A dónde vamos, no necesitamos carreteras!
'Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!'
Jacob Stolworthy
"Creo que este es el comienzo de una hermosa amistad".
"Este es Ripley, último sobreviviente del Nostromo, que se despide".
"Estaré justo aquí."
"Después de todo mañana es otro día."
Es posible que no hayas visto las películas en las que se encuentran estas líneas de cierre, pero es probable que las hayas escuchado muchas veces antes, así que están tan arraigadas en la tradición cinematográfica.
A continuación se muestra una lista de todas las películas que tienen las mejores líneas de cierre en la historia del cine.
Desplácese por la galería para ver qué figura en la lista.
"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
"This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off."
"I'll be right here."
"After all, tomorrow is another day."
You may not have seen the films these closing lines are in, but chances you you've heard them many times before, so ingrained are they in cinematic lore.
Below is a list of all the films that have the greatest closing lines in cinema history.
Scroll through the gallery to see what made the list.
1/49 Alien (1979)
"This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off." / "Este es Ripley, último sobreviviente del Nostromo, que se despide".
20th Century Fox
2/49 Amadeus (1984)
"Mediocrities everywhere, I absolve you! I absolve you! I absolve you! I absolve you! I absolve you all!" / "¡Mediocridades en todas partes, te absolveré! ¡Te absolveré! ¡Te absolveré! ¡Te absolveré! ¡Los absolveré a todos!"
Orion Pictures
3/49 Apocalypse Now (1979)
"The horror, the horror." / "El horror, el horror".
United Artists
4/49 Back to the Future (1985)
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!" /
"¿Carreteras? ¡A dónde vamos, no necesitamos carreteras!"
Universal Pictures
5/49 Barton Fink (1991)
"You're beautiful. Are you in pictures?" / "Eres hermosa. ¿Estás en fotos?"
Universal Pictures
6/49 Before Sunset (2004)
"Baby, you are gonna miss that plane." / "Bebé, vas a perder ese avión".
Warner Independent Pictures
7/49 Blade Runner (1982)
"It's too bad she won't live – but then again, who does?" / "Es una pena que no viva, pero, de nuevo, ¿quién lo hace?"
Warner Bros
8/49 Casablanca (1942)
"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." / "Louis, creo que este es el comienzo de una hermosa amistad".
Warner Bros Pictures
9/49 Clue (1985)
"They all did it. But, if you wanna know who killed Mr Boddy, I did. In the hall. With the revolver. Okay, Chief, take 'em away. I'm gonna go home and sleep with my wife." / "Todos lo hicieron. Pero, si quieres saber quién mató al Sr. Boddy, lo hice. En el pasillo. Con el revólver. De acuerdo, jefe, llévatelos. Me iré a casa a dormir con mi esposa".
Paramount Pictures
10/49 Crimes of Passion (1984)
"I was scared s***less to come back here. I told Joanna, and she took me in her arms and she said, 'It's okay to be scared.' I felt stronger and freer and more like a man than I've ever felt before in my life. Then we f***ed our brains out." / "Tenía mucho miedo de volver aquí. Le dije a Joanna, y ella me tomó en sus brazos y me dijo: 'Está bien estar asustada'. Me sentí más fuerte, más libre y más parecido a un hombre que nunca antes en mi vida. Luego nos jodimos el cerebro ".
Orion Pictures Corporation
11/49 The Dark Knight (2008)
"We will hunt him down because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight." / "Lo perseguiremos porque puede tomarlo. Porque no es nuestro héroe. Es un guardián silencioso. Un protector vigilante. Un caballero oscuro".
Warner Bros Pictures
12/49 Days of Heaven (1978)
"This girl, she didn't know where she was goin' or what she was gonna do. She didn't have no money on her. Maybe she'd meet up with a character. I was hopin' things would work out for her. She was a good friend of mine." / "Esta chica, no sabía a dónde iba o qué iba a hacer. No tenía dinero con ella. Tal vez se encontraría con un personaje. Esperaba que las cosas salieran bien". ella. Era una buena amiga mía ".
Paramount Pictures
13/49 Les Diaboliques (1955)
"I saw her. I know I did." / "La vi. Sé que lo hice".
Gala Film Dists
14/49 E.T. the Extra Terrestrial (1982)
"I'll be right here." / "Estaré justo aquí."
Universal Pictures
15/49 Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)
"I said it before and I'll say it again: life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." / "Lo dije antes y lo diré de nuevo: la vida se mueve bastante rápido. Si no te detienes y miras a tu alrededor de vez en cuando, podrías perderlo".
Paramount Pictures
16/49 Fight Club (1999)
20th Century Fox
17/49 Full Metal Jacket (1987)
"I'm in a world of s***, yes. But I am alive – and I am not afraid." / "Estoy en un mundo de mierda, sí. Pero estoy vivo, y no tengo miedo".
Columbia-Cannon-Warner
18/49 Gone with the Wind (1939)
"I'll go home and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day." / "Iré a casa y pensaré en alguna forma de recuperarlo. Después de todo, mañana es otro día".
Loew's Inc
19/49 Gremlins (1984)
"So, if your air conditioner goes on the fritz or your washing machine blows up or your video recorder conks out, before you call the repairman, turn on all the lights, check all the closets and cupboards, look under all the beds, 'cause you never can tell – there just might be a gremlin in your house." / "Entonces, si su aire acondicionado se enciende o su lavadora explota o su videograbador se apaga, antes de llamar al técnico, encienda todas las luces, revise todos los armarios y armarios, mire debajo de todas las camas". porque nunca se sabe, puede que haya un gremlin en tu casa ".
Warner Bros
20/49 Groundhog Day (1993)
"It's so beautiful – let's live here! We'll rent to start." / "Es tan hermoso, ¡vivamos aquí! Alquilaremos para comenzar".
Columbia Pictures
21/49 Inglorious Basterds (2009)
"You know something, Utivich? I think this just might be my masterpiece." / "¿Sabes algo, Utivich? Creo que esta podría ser mi obra maestra".
Universal Pictures
22/49 It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
"Look, daddy. Teacher says, 'Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.'"
"That's right. Attaboy, Clarence." / "Mira, papi. El maestro dice: 'Cada vez que suena una campana, un ángel toma sus alas'".
"Así es. Attaboy, Clarence".
LIBERTY FILMS - Frank Capra
23/49 Jaws (1975)
"I used to hate the water."
"I can't imagine why." / "Solía odiar el agua".
"No puedo imaginar por qué".
Universal Pictures
24/49 King Kong (1933)
"Oh, no. It wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast." / "Oh, no. No fueron los aviones. Fue la belleza que mató a la bestia".
Radio Pictures
25/49 The Lady of Shanghai (1947)
"The only way to stay out of trouble is to grow old, so I guess I'll concentrate on that. Maybe I'll live so long that I'll forget her. Maybe I'll die trying." / "La única forma de evitar los problemas es envejecer, así que supongo que me concentraré en eso. Tal vez viva tanto tiempo que la olvide. Quizás muera en el intento".
COLUMBIA PICTURES
26/49 The Lost Boys (1987)
"One thing about livin' in Santa Carla I never could stomach – all the damn vampires." / "Una cosa sobre vivir en Santa Carla que nunca pude soportar es que todos los malditos vampiros".
Warner Bros
27/49 Memento (2000)
"Now, where was I?" / "Ahora, ¿dónde estaba?"
Newmarket Films
28/49 Network (1976)
"This was the story of Howard Beale, the first known instance of a man who was killed because he had lousy ratings." / "Esta fue la historia de Howard Beale, el primer caso conocido de un hombre que fue asesinado porque tenía calificaciones pésimas".
United Artists
29/49 Planet of the Apes (1968)
"You maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!" / "¡Ustedes maníacos! ¡Lo explotaron! ¡Ah, maldita sea! ¡Dios los maldiga a todos al infierno!"
20th Century Fox
30/49 The Prestige (2006)
"Now, you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because, of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled." / "Ahora, estás buscando el secreto. Pero no lo encontrarás porque, por supuesto, no estás realmente buscando. Realmente no quieres resolverlo. Quieres que te engañen".
Warner Bros
31/49 Psycho (1960)
"I'm not even gonna swat that fly. I hope they are watching. They'll see. They'll see and they'll know and they'll say, 'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly'." / "Ni siquiera voy a aplastar esa mosca. Espero que estén observando. Verán. Verán y sabrán y dirán: 'Por qué, ella ni siquiera dañaría a una mosca'. "
Paramount Pictures
32/49 Raising Arizona (1987)
It seemed reaI. It seemed Iike us. And it seemed Iike, well, our home. If not Arizona, then a land not too far away, where all parents are strong and wise and capable, and all children are happy and beloved. I don't know. Maybe it was Utah." / Parecía real. Parecía como nosotros. Y parecía que, bueno, nuestro hogar. Si no es Arizona, entonces una tierra no muy lejana, donde todos los padres son fuertes, sabios y capaces, y todos los niños son felices y amados. No lo sé. Tal vez fue Utah ".
20th Century Fox
33/49 The Ring (2002)
"What about the person we show it to? What happens to them?" / "¿Qué pasa con la persona que se lo mostramos? ¿Qué les pasa?"
DreamWorks Pictures
34/49 Road House (1989)
"A polar bear fell on me." / "Un oso polar cayó sobre mí".
MGM/UA Communications Co
35/49 Road to Perdition (2002)
"When people ask me if Michael Sullivan was a good man, or if there was just no good in him at all, I always give the same answer. I just tell them he was my father." / "Cuando la gente me pregunta si Michael Sullivan era un buen hombre, o si no había nada bueno en él, siempre doy la misma respuesta. Solo les digo que era mi padre".
20th Century Fox
36/49 Saw (2004)
"Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not any more. Game over." / "La mayoría de las personas son tan desagradecidas por estar vivas, pero ya no tú, ya no. El juego terminó".
Lionsgate Films
37/49 Seven (1995)
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.' I agree with the second part." / "Ernest Hemingway escribió una vez: 'El mundo es un buen lugar y vale la pena luchar por él'. Estoy de acuerdo con la segunda parte."
New Line Cinema
38/49 The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
"I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner." / "Ojalá pudiéramos charlar más, pero voy a cenar con un viejo amigo".
Orion Pictures
39/49 Some Like It Hot (1959)
“I'm a man!”
"Well, nobody's perfect." / "¡Soy un hombre!"
"Bueno, nadie es perfecto."
United Artists
40/49 The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
"Just keeping the British end up." / "Simplemente mantener a los británicos terminados".
United Artists
41/49 Stand by Me (1986)
“I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?” / “Nunca más tarde tuve amigos como los que tenía cuando tenía doce años. Jesús, ¿alguien?
Columbia Pictures
42/49 Sunset Boulevard (1950)
"Alright Mr DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup." / "Muy bien señor DeMille, estoy listo para mi primer plano".
Paramount Pictures
43/49 Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991)
"The unknown future rolls toward us. I face it for the first time with a sense of hope, because if a machine – a Terminator – can learn the value of human life, maybe we can too." / "El futuro desconocido avanza hacia nosotros. Lo enfrento por primera vez con un sentido de esperanza, porque si una máquina, un Terminator, puede aprender el valor de la vida humana, tal vez nosotros también".
TriStar Pictures
44/49 Toy Story 3 (2010)
"So long, partner." / "Hasta la vista, compañero."
Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
45/49 True Romance (1993)
"Sometimes Clarence asks me what I would have done if he had died, if that bullet had been two inches more to the left. To this, I always smile, as if I'm not gonna satisfy him with a response. But I always do. I tell him of how I would want to die, but that the anguish and the want of death would fade like the stars at dawn, and that things would be much as they are now. Perhaps. Except maybe I wouldn't have named our son Elvis." / "A veces, Clarence me pregunta qué habría hecho si hubiera muerto, si esa bala hubiera estado dos pulgadas más a la izquierda. A esto, siempre sonrío, como si no fuera a satisfacerlo con una respuesta. Pero siempre Sí. Le cuento cómo me gustaría morir, pero que la angustia y la falta de muerte se desvanecerían como las estrellas al amanecer, y que las cosas serían mucho como son ahora. Tal vez. Excepto que tal vez no habría muerto. llamado nuestro hijo Elvis ".
Warner Bros
46/49 The Untouchables (1987)
"They say they're gonna repeal Prohibition. What will you do then?"
"I think I'll have a drink." / "Dicen que van a revocar la Prohibición. ¿Qué harás entonces?"
"Creo que tomaré un trago".
Paramount Pictures
47/49 The Usual Suspects (1995)
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone." / "El mayor truco que el diablo hizo fue convencer al mundo de que no existía. Y así ... se fue".
Gramercy Pictures
48/49 White Heat (1939)
“He finally got to the top of the world – and it blew right up in his face.” /"Finalmente llegó a la cima del mundo, y se le explotó en la cara".
Warner Bros
49/49 The Wizard of Oz (1939)
"Auntie Em, there's no place like home." / "Tía Em, no hay lugar como el hogar".
Loew's, Incorporated


















































Comentarios
Publicar un comentario